Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sounds good...

Recently started reading about speaker design again and my wallet can't afford to build the floor speakers I have in my head so for now I'm going to continue listening to my BA-635's on the computer and jot down some great tracks to test my eventual speaker system

great tambourine and other percussion, with crisp guitar.  Even on MP3 you can hear some of the guitar nuances.  Typical GREAT classical guitar with southern italian feel, almost flamenco-esque.  Great separation in the recording too.  Can't wait to pump this one thru some morel highs and mids.

another powerful acoustic guitar piece with at least 3 separate guitarists and rapid punchy percussion and some DEEP bass.  This should separate the wheat from the chaff with the right amplifier.


Stay tuned, more coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment